Thursday, September 13, 2012

Last Minute Details

Camp is almost here!!

Beth and I just finished the door prizes. My suppliers sent some really good stuff. There was a couple of things (okay lots) that I wanted but Beth wouldn't let me take them. :(

There are a few things that I forgot to mention
  • when checking in at Bayview-Wildwood you will be asked to put down a room deposit of $50 (credit card or cash). This is for incidentals that might be charged to your room-drinks at dinner, long distance phone calls... When you check out this will be returned to you if there were no charges to your room
  • for those taking Beth's dying classes-don't forget there is a $25 fee for class. Cash would be appreciated and US dollars would be even better.
  • we will be set up to take Visa and MasterCard during the weekend. Debit should be available but I don't want to make any promises until we get there
  • if you need anything for your classes like needles or yarn please contact me before Wednesday so I can get it packed and bring it with us
7 more sleeps. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment