Monday, September 24, 2012

I Miss Camp!

Saturday afternoon looking
out over the lake from
Beth's dyeing class.
Thank you to everyone who made Camp an amazing weekend.

-our teachers Josh, Beth and Fiona
-the students
-Beth and Cathy for all their help
-my suppliers for their donations

Over the next few weeks I will share pictures that I took. I need a couple of days to go through them and figure out which I can share and which will be used for blackmail. :) If you have pictures you would like to share, please email them to me.

Josh and Beth made it home safely. I hope your trip home went well as well.

I have not heard from Betty Lou yet. I sent an email this morning and hope to have news for you soon.

It was a tough day at my house. No one had the meals ready for me. I had to make my own bed. There was a lot of noise-not quiet like being at the lake. I miss Camp already.


No comments:

Post a Comment