Tuesday, August 21, 2012

30 Sleeps

Can you believe that it is just 30 sleeps until Camp?

The other night Beth (my sister) and I were out for dinner and started talking about Camp. We have the 'game' for Thursday night figured out. Somehow Fiona is positive her team is going to win this year. Her team has never won so I'm not sure why she thinks this year will be any different.

Then we got talking about Beth's dying workshops. My sister is going to help with these and said she was looking forward to dying yarn. She is going to do purple, teal and blue.

I'm not so sure about her colour choices so I found some suggestions on Design Seeds. There are great colour combinations.
These would look amazing in a skein of sock yarn.
If you are in the dying class take a look for some great colour inspiration. We'll call it homework. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment