Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Colour

Beth Casey asked me if there would be someone available during Camp to help out in her yarn dying classes. I volunteered my sister Beth for the job. This is going to get confusing with Beth and Beth. I told sister Beth about this and asked if she was excited about getting to dye yarn. Her response was that she knows nothing about colour so she probably won't participate. I sent her information for a website called Design Seeds and told her to start scrolling to get ideas. They post colour combinations daily that are amazing.

I love this one-I hope that Beth will dye yarn this colour

I was only going to show one but when I saw their use of knitting I had to add it as well.

If you are taking yarn dying, or decorating your house, take a look at Design Seeds. The combinations they come up with are fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment